"Unbelievable sites, fishing, and crew! You guys really know your stuff"
Chuck and Gia from Jacksonville, Florida
Why Choose Captain Todd?
Captain Todd has been fishing in S.E. Alaska since 1972 both commercially and sport. He learned to fish from the best fishermen while living in Hoonah, Alaska. His Tlingit friends taught him how, when, and where to fish. When the other charter captains put their boats away for the winter, Capt. Todd can still be found fishing for Winter King Salmon commercially aboard the Beartrack. Captain Todd is often asked "Why should I fish with you" from perspective guests and his answer is always "experience!" If you want to fish aboard the biggest day fishing boat in Juneau with the most experienced captain, then book with Captain Todd and Beartrack Charters. Captain Todd holds a 100 ton master Coast Guard License and is a year round Alaska resident. Captain Todd is a proud member of the Juneau Convention and Visitors Bureau, is the current President of the Juneau Charter Boat Operator's Association, and a board member of the Juneau Fish and Game Advisory Board.
INCLUDED ON DAY TRIPS:
- Deluxe ground transportation is provided free of charge
- Lunch provided on all 8 hour charters
- All Bait, Tackle, and Gear needed to catch the big fish
- Soda pop, coffee, bottled water, and snacks
- Cleaning, bagging, and delivery of your catch to an award winning processor
- 42 ft. yacht with heated cabin and 2 heads
- Large deck equipped with 4 electric down riggers
- State of the art electronics
- 35+ years of fishing experience
- Excellent catch rates
- Capt. Todd is a licensed 100 Ton Coast Guard Mercent Marine Officer
- Experienced crew
- Coast Guard 5-star safety rating
- Captain and Crew are American Red Cross First Aid and CPR Trained
- Automated External Defibrillator (AED) on board
- Alcohol and Drug Free Captain and Crew
- Small Groups, Personal Attention, Client to Crew ratio 3:1
- Rain Coats
- Satellite Radio
- Fresh ground coffee
- Souvenir License Holder
- GUARANTEED FUN AND ADVENTURE!
NOT INCLUDED ON DAY TRIPS:
- Fishing License (sold on board the Beartrack)
- Fish Processing and Fees (See FAQ for more information)
- Adult Beverages (Beer & Wine Only allowed aboard the Beartrack)
- 5% Juneau Sales Tax
Captain Todd was featured in an Entrepreneur Profile done by a University of Oregon senior business major and past crew on the Beartrack. Read what Austin Browning has to say about Captain Todd!
CAPTAIN TODD ENTREPRENEUR PROFILE
Cruise Ship Passengers Welcome Aboard!
Captain Todd Wicks
9111 Miner Ct.
Juneau, Alaska 99801
AT&T Wireless Phone: 907-723-2799
Check Availability: Secure Online Booking
Auke Bay Sportfishing and Sightseeing and Beartrack Charters are family owned and operated since 1988.
Copyright H & H Auke Bay Sportfishing LLC, 1996-2011
All rights reserved.
Every photo on this web site was taken by Auke Bay Sportfishing!